This post is all about our Chicken Gyro and what makes it so special.
Made popular by the ‘Chicken n’ Rice’ craze started by street carts, Chicken Gyro/ Shawarma has become tasty part of the dining landscape.
We think that our Chicken Gyro stands apart from the rest, check it out:
- Starts with high quality boneless chicken thighs.
- Trim and Clean all the undesirable bits.
- Marinate in super secret marinade, overnight! – Why yes, that is cinnamon 😉
- Skewer the thighs on the broiler skewer, create a huge vertical stack.
- Ceramic Tamed Flames to life! Roast the stack on the vertical broiler (Gyro Machine)
- Using a VERY sharp knife, skillfully carve the chicken off the skewer in little bits. (Cutting Gyro ain’t easy, ain’t for the faint of heart, and ain’t a step we take lightly)
- Throw the Chicken Gyro onto a hot sizzling griddle to finish it off then…
- Plate as: platter, salad, or sandwich!
A lot of care goes into each step to make our Chicken Gyro. From the marinade to wrapping each sandwich. The delight is amplified by the use of our yogurt sauce! If you need serious kick try our hot sauce (made in house).
Visit Zendiggi and Enjoy our Table Service or…
For 10 Minute Pickup or Delivery!