We are making efforts to offer more and more options for folks seeking seed oil free food when eating at restaurants. If you are in the know, you already know that restaurants and rely heavily on seed oils like canola and soy as they are cheap and versatile.
Let this be your guide to eating seed oil free at Zendiggi!
100% Seed Oil Free Menu Items:
- All Kebabs
- Lamb Chops
- Dressing (We use extra virgin olive oil for our dressing)
- Hummus, Yogurt, Baba Ganoush
- Our Famous Hot Sauce
- Coffee w/ real milk
Things you probably already know to avoid:
- The fryer 🙁
- Our stupid delicious mayo’s and home made blue cheese dip (contains mayo)
- Beef & Chicken Gryo (WORKING ON THIS ONE)
- Alternative Milks (oat, almond, soy, etc)
I know this issue is huge and massively overlooked by customers and restaurants alike, but I’ll say this: Zendiggi is doing more to cater to people who really want to eat seed oil free than 99.999% of restaurants out there. Gauntlet thrown down!